Department of ANM
Sukhjinder Group of Institutes at Dunera offer 2 year degree course for ANM. It’s a diploma course that mainly deals with the health of several people, including ailing and injured patients. In addition to taking care of the health, this course also encourages students to learn a lot of other things, such as, how to take care of the equipment, maintaining the database of patients, giving medication to the patients on time and arranging everything in an operation theatre./p>
After the completion of this course, the graduates will be able to:
- Update their knowledge and other skills for their personal growth on a professional level.
- Arrange everything in an operation theatre, including equipment and supplies and maintain the database of patients to offer them quality health care services.
- Provide required information to the individuals, families and other community members regarding their health.
- Work collectively with other team members and advise them on what the next step should be taken to take care of the health of people.
- Provide knowledge and guide about the health of Anganwadi workers, Train birth attendants and other community health activists.
- Assist the individuals and other communities in case if an emergency arises.
- Look into the health problems and encourage the community members to take part in health care activities.
- Offer treatment to minor surgeries.
- Medical services to all the mothers in the community and advise those to go the hospital in case if they are at the health risk.
- Provide health care services to children at home, clinic and schools.
- To become the best institute for offering ANM course in Punjab, India.
- To provide best education to our aspiring students, so that they can contribute to the health of individuals and communities.
- To offer the best solutions in the department of ANM, so we can serve the health with better education, knowledge and practice.
- To offer the top quality and research based projects in the field of healthcare.
- To fulfill the need of our society through the deep knowledge of health profession.
- To teach technical knowledge and ethical values to our aspiring graduates.
- Need to pass 10+2 with minimum marks of 40%.
- Age must be between 17 to 30 years.
2 years course