Department of GNM
Sukhjinder Group of Institutes at Dunera is considered as the top most colleges for pursuing the course of GNM in Punjab, India. The term GNM stands for General Nursing and Midwifery course. This course helps the females to gain enough knowledge, so that they can immediate job right after the completion of their course. GNM provides knowledge about the health and other medical equipment, which is further used to take care of the health of individuals. It covers all the services and training facility one may require from general wards to the operation theatre. GNM is a 3 year long duration course and students who have passed 10+2 are eligible to take admission in this course.
The department of GNM provides a supportive environment for the graduates, so that they can take the benefit of ample opportunities and serve the health care team with their exceptional knowledge and other technical skills. Our faculty keep themselves up-to-date with the latest technology. Besides this, we have well-equipped labs that help our students to brush up their practical skills.
After the completion of this course, one will be able to:
- Work in various fields, such as, Anesthesia, Dermatology, Intensive Care, Pediatrics, Emergency Care, Gynecology are just a name of few.
- Work in both private and public sectors.
- Work in colleges, schools, universities, military and community centers.
- To become the best institute for offering ANM course in Punjab, India.
- To provide best education to our aspiring students, so that they can contribute to the health of individuals and communities.
- To offer the best solutions in the department of ANM, so we can serve the health with better education, knowledge and practice.
- To offer the top quality and research based projects in the field of healthcare.
- To fulfill the need of our society through the deep knowledge of health profession.
- To teach technical knowledge and ethical values to our aspiring graduates.
- Need to pass 10+2 with minimum marks of 40%.
- Age must be between 17 to 30 years.
3 years course