Diploma in Civil Engineering
Amongst all the engineering streams, civil engineering stream is considered as the most popular engineering stream in our nation. It is widely recognized due to its range of applications in various industries. In fact, the entire infrastructure of our nation is the smart creation of our trained and professional civil engineers. They are responsible for building dams, airports, power plants, inland waterways, sea ways and industrial plants. Along with this, civil engineers are also hired for building tunnels, bridges, commercial systems, roads etc.
Sukhjinder Group of Institutes, Dunera offers 3 years long duration course which include exposure to industrial training as well. The department has well-qualified and experienced staff who owns specialization in research and training programs. The college has modern infrastructure and is well-equipped with surveying labs, transportation labs, structural and geotechnical labs.
Our vision is to become the best civil engineering college in Punjab, North India by offering quality education and industrial training to make them eligible to compete in this world.
We aim to:
- Produce civil engineers that are ready to serve the world with their technical skills.
- Prepare students for competitive exams, so they can secure a job in public sector.
- Provide them theoretical and competitive knowledge.
- For admission in Ist year – Matric pass from any recognized board. (Maths, Science and English compulsory)
- For admission in IInd year – ITI or 10+2 (Vocational) or 10+2 (PCM) from any recognized board.
Carrier option after completion Diploma in civil Engineering
The following are some of the important branches of civil engineering:
- Construction engineering:
- Hydraulic engineering:
- Coastal and ocean engineering:
- Transportation engineering:
- Materials engineering:
- Structural engineering:
- Earthquake engineering:
- Urban engineering:
- Environment engineering: