Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
Electrical engineers work at the frontier of high technology and are involved in research, the creation of new ideas, the design and development of new products and technologies, manufacturing and marketing activities. The field of electrical engineering encompasses a broad spectrum of technical areas, including computers and digital systems, microelectronics, photonics, materials, controls, communication systems and signal processing, energy conversion and power distribution, antenna design and electromagnetic scattering, and robotics in manufacturing. Electrical engineers create, research, design, develop, manufacture, and market new devices.
For admission in Ist year – Matric pass from any recognized board. (Maths, Science and English compulsory)
For admission in IInd year – ITI or 10+2 (Vocational) or 10+2 (PCM) from any recognized board.
Job SCOPE for Diploma holders in Electronics & Communication Engg.
- Junior Engineer in Punjab State Electricity Board (P.S.E.B)
- Junior Engineer/Technical Assistant in Defense Services.
- Junior Engineer in Telephone Department.
- Junior Engineer in Indian Railways Department.
- Junior Engineer in Automobile Industry.
- Junior Engineer in Medical Electronics Industry.